We invite high-quality submissions describing significant, original, and unpublished results related to but not limited to any of the following topics:
Cloud, IoT and Distributed Computing
- Internet of Things, Everything and Nano-Things
- Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, and Big Data
- Location-dependent/Personalized Application
- System Architectures and Platforms
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Embedded Computing with Applications
- Low Power, Energy-Aware Pervasive Computing
- Smart Devices
- Middleware Services and Agent Technologies
- Intelligent Devices and Environments
- Security and Privacy Issues for Pervasive Systems
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Methods and Techniques for Software Dev.
- Software Maintenance
- Requirements Engineering
- Object-Oriented Technologies
- Re-engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Software Reuse
- Software Management and Risk Analysis
- Software Architectures Design
- Middleware Components
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Verification and Validation
- Software Evaluation
- Computer Networking
- Telecommunication Systems
- Wireless Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Network/Information Security
- Security Protocol
- Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications
- Radio Resource Management and Optimization
- Vehicular Communication Systems,
- Information Theory and Coding Systems
AI, Expert Systems and Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Big Data, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery
- Information Retrieval
- Social Computing/Media
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
- Expert System
- Decision Support System
- E-service Intelligence
Web Information Systems and Applications
- Web Information Mining and Retrieval
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Web Services, SOA and Grid Computing
- Deep Web Technology
- XML and Semi-structured Data Management
- Semantic Web and Intelligent Web
- Multimedia Data Management
- Web Information Engineering Methodology
- Web 2.0 and Social Information Network
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Virus, Worm and Malware Analysis
- Security in Embedded Systems and IoT
- Cloud and System Security
- Security in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Web and Application Security
- Access Control, Firewall, and IDS
- Privacy and Trust Management
- Big-data Trust, Security, and Privacy
Database System and Application
- Database and Information System Architecture and Performance
- Applications of DB Systems and IS
- Multi-databases and Database Federation
- Temporal, Spatial, and High Dimensional DB
- XML and Databases
- Distributed, Parallel, P2P, and Grid-based DB
Financial Technologies (FinTech), Economics and Business Engineering
- Supply Change Management Technology Computational Economics and Finance
- FinTech – Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, P2P Lending, Mobile Payment
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- E-Management, E-commerce, and e-Business
- Business Information Systems
- Technopreneurship, Technology, and Innovation
m-Learning and e-Learning
- e/m-Learning, Blended and Distance Learning
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs)
- Ethical Issues in e-learning
- Mobile-Assisted Language Learning (MALL)
Any other topic not covered in the regular tracks
- Paper Submission: May 1, 2020.
- Acceptance Notification: June 2, 2020.
- Camera Ready: July 2, 2020.
- For accepted papers, it is necessary to fill, print, sign, and scan the copyright form.
- The authors should obtain permissions from the previous publisher for any material they want to reuse – please see Permission Request Form. The completed form must be submitted by the authors simultaneously with the final version of the paper.
- Authors Registration (Open): June 2, 2020.
Scientific papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format.
- The papers must be written in English (10-12 pages; including figures and references).
- Authors must remove personal details and any other information that allows revealing their identity.
- It is recommendable five authors as a maximum per paper.
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Papers must follow format according to the downloadable Word or Latex template. Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings
Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format. Springer recommends LaTex2e template for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007 and Word 2003 available.
At least three regular PC members will review each paper. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation:
- Soundness: The contributions should be supported by the rigorous application of appropriate research methods.
- Significance: The authors are expected to argue the relevance and usefulness of their research and discuss the novelty through a comparison with related works.
- Novelty: The contributions should be original and explained clearly and correctly concerning state-of-the-art.
- Replicability: The contributions will take into account the extent to which sufficient information is available to support the full or partial independent replication of the claimed findings.
- Presentation Quality: The submissions are expected to meet high standards of presentation, including the English language, avoiding ambiguities, clearly readable figures and tables, and respect of the formatting instructions.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
ICCIS 2020 proceedings will be published in Springer through “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” series and submitted for indexing to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
If authors are unable to attend the conference and present their papers, they should contact the program chair so that substitute arrangement can be done, e.g., virtual presentation.